Well, if anyone is checking in to see what the latest is, I don't have a lot to report.
I'm here. It isn't fun. I wish I hadn't bothered. I wish I was home. It doesn't resolve anything. I'm sooooo tired of messing around with the whole concept.
It could still be great. It could be an alternative to whatever we might piece together in the states now that our old life is dissolved. I just have no idea how to proceed. I do know I don't take any pleasure in coming here and traipsing around looking at the same things over and over.
(Comments added three days later: Wow. Depression can cause blindness. See post above for how breaking through the logjam reveals a world apart.)
I don't even want to pick anything apart specifically...that's part of what has grown so tiresome.
I'm at the Internet cafe off on the main square. Outside there's a boxing ring set up in the middle of the street, and the matches have drawn a big crowd.
Ya know what...the keyboard on this system is even more hosed and screwed up than the usual Mexican layout and I can't do any good formatting or special characters, and I don't really feel like doing travelogue anyway.
Hope you enjoyed the happy travel update. Do people actually travel for fun?
NEWS UPDATE
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment