Monday, April 13, 2009



Mona was down from Wyoming for a program at the Shambhala center here in Fort Collins over the weekend. With our full time work and never enough time for whatever else needs attention around here we haven't been getting up to the ranch, so it's great to have her down here. She always brings a few treats from her kitchen - this time including some of the best cookies I've ever had.



We went to the center to meet her at the conclusion of the second night, and tagged along with most of her other program participants to a nearby retaurant, where we hung out for around three hours eating, drinking, and talking.



Tonight I went to the Bean Cycle bookstore/cafe for the weekly Spanish conversation, which has recently attracted some skilled speakers. It's a good exercise, and and seemed especially timely for me this week after I spent half of Sunday catching up on some of the better blogs from the ex-pat community scattered across Mexico.


No comments: