Saturday, April 04, 2009



Last night we headed to old town after work, although we were both pretty wiped out by the worday/week. It was First Friday, so the gallery circuit was part of the agenda, but we also wanted to meet up with some of the work folks at a local brewpub to have a drink with one guy who was celebrating a birtday. We both wanted to have a chance to see some of the work people away from the cubicle acreage. It was OK, but two beers set us back about eleven bucks with tip, and I had the pleasure of learning that I am the oldest person working in the group. The guy I thought was probably older than me seemed very pleased to lose this title. Pat came in second, being a few months older than the former site-geezer.



In the pre-dawn hours this morning, the Colorado sky emptied its frosty bowel on us one more time, disregarding all the promising signs of spring. It's a wet sloppy snow that blankets everything today, but we had no problems driving around to get a few errands out of the way. I'm grateful that the watering circus is postponed for a few more weeks.


No comments: