After work today I had to drive straight to the VW shop North of town, to meet with the owner and go over the ambitious Vanagon mechanical refurbishing project that is likely to begin next week. I was really tired this afternoon, and it pisses me off that I can't take a nap when one is so obviously required. Most of the day was filled by a single customer who had security configuration issues I was unprepared to deal with due to lack of training and experience (and interest, I suppose).

After the review of my big list of campervan parts and tasks with the shop guy, I stopped by home long enough to walk the dog properly, and then headed out to a student chamber music recital at the University School of the Arts a couple of miles from home. It was a satisfyingly diverse program, ranging from string quartets to a euphonium and tuba ensemble.
I fell blissfully asleep at least twice while enjoying the concert, but hopefully didn't snore. Much.
No comments:
Post a Comment