The command center for the final few days here in Reno.
I dismantled my Dad's office, and set up a temporary office for myself on some card tables borrowed from a neighbor. When the nice office chairs go tomorrow, I have some folding chairs borrowed from another neighbor. When my bedroom stuff goes, I have my sleeping bag and some quilts to sleep on the floor.
I met with the attorney today to resolve a few issues and receive guidance for how I should proceed with the rest of the estate settlement, and went to the hospital business office with my trust documents to obtain medical billing records for Dad and his wife, to file some insurance claims and prepare taxes. They were cooperartive, and I left with part of what I needed, with a promise of the rest in a couple of weeks.
If the thrift store donations are not too big a prodution after the auction pick-up, and the discards are manageable after that, we could be out of here Saturday or Sunday. I noted the weather forecast for Fort Collins showed high temps of 6 and 7 degrees for the last couple of days of this week.
Lake Chapala was in the mid-70's.
No comments:
Post a Comment