I got a little Android mini-tablet a few days ago, and thought I'd try posting a blog entry with it.
I'll see if I can add a photo as well....
Chronicling the countdown to a new life in Mexico
I got a little Android mini-tablet a few days ago, and thought I'd try posting a blog entry with it.
I'll see if I can add a photo as well....
1 comment:
Hi Stan!
Great blog!
I really hate to post this type of comment here but I couldn't find any other way to contact you. Is there an email address? I'd like to discuss how much it would cost to buy your domain name: www.variable.com
We are starting up a production company in NYC called Variable and would really love to have the domain name if at all possible and we are willing to pay if necessary. Thanks so much and your blog looks awesome! We travel a lot too. You can check out our current site at www.nextlevelpictures.com
Please email me at tyler@nextlevelpictures.com if you have some time. I'd love to work something out with you!
Also, please feel free to delete this comment once you read it. Sorry again I had to post it on your blog.
Thanks for everything and have an excellent day!
Tyler Ginter
Next Level Pictures
Producer, Filmmaker, Timelapse Photographer
tyler@nextlevelpictures.com
www.nextlevelpictures.com
646.801.4223
twitter.com/tylerginter
vimeo.com/nextlevelpictures
"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." -Steve Prefontaine
Post a Comment