Saturday, September 24, 2011


If you are checking back here now and then, you know I haven't been very diligent in posting regularly. For that, I apologize. Perhaps you are aware that I have been drawn into the 'Blog Lite' that facebook can be.

Most of my friends and family are on facebook, so this isn't much of a problem, but there are some folks I would like to stay connected with who are seemingly immune from the facebook affliction, and for this reason it has always been my intention to stay engaged here.

I can also post here more thoughtful (when my brain is functioning adequately) posts with a little more depth than FB allows or encourages.

Now, with a bunch of new format and site changes at facebook, the utility for me has been greatly diminished, so I may try posting here much more often, even with very brief facebook-like items, and just reference posts here in facebook for a while, then just stop posting there for the most part. Hopefully, anyone who cares to check in with me occasionally will continue to visit here.


One of the most annoying new features of the revised FB site is revealing to me EVERYTHING that my contacts are listening to, reading, or viewing. I like to see their occasional specific recommendations for music, books/articles, and film/video, but I have no interest in being informed of everything they view/listen to/read.

I'll see if I can post here regularly for a couple of weeks, then maybe cut back over to REAL blogging again...


1 comment:

Felix Wong said...

I have your blog as part of my RSS feed so I see your posts there. I always enjoy reading your writings.