Saturday, September 08, 2007

I just took out a post from a few days ago, which dealt with current domestic military and geopolitical events. I hesitated to put it there, and someone told me it was disturbing to them - it was disturbing to me when I posted it.

That's not what I want to do here. There are plenty of sources for political commentary and punditry, and I don't want to use my time here to cpntribute to that stuff. It is enought that I am a consumer. So for the most part, I will refrain to adding my discorcant note the volume that is already out there. It's not that I don't care, it's just not what I want to share with people who take the time to visit here.




A few days ago I rode my bicycle to the university to participate in their Connect-to-your-Faith-Community Fair in the big plaza by the student union. Our table and group (the Fort Collins Shambhala Center) was in a row with the Heruka Buddhist Center and the Zen folks, who are just getting a presence started here in town.

No comments: