Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Last night we were walking down to centro from an Internet cafe to get something to eat, and I heard someone from a car call my name. What the %$/'?....who would know me here? It was a guy I used to hang out with in Hayward at the farmers market - where he would sell flowers. Guy named David, who another Mexican friend said had the nickname "El Rabinito".


El Rabinito - cruising for las chicas...

I´m about out of time for the moment. Here are a few photos from walking around today so far.


Not an unusual street scene here. We saw a guy delivering milk to homes from cans hanging from his saddle yesterday.


Festive public baño attendants from last night. Note the 3-peso price, which includes a few feet of ´papel hygienico´ as can be seen on the counter.

I saw a sign in the baño of a cafe we had lunch in today..."Si vas a orinar - HOMBRES - lavanta la capa por favor". Hint - the employees were mostly chicas, and there was only one baño.


The place we had dinner last night - a corner taco stand. People said they had the best tacos de carne asada in town.


One can always find religion on a public bus here...as well as music of Jalisco.


No comments: