When Pat and I were in California in April, we stopped by to see a couple we've been friends with for over twenty years. Erik is a senior network engineer, and he casually mentioned that his employer was allowing him to add an additional staff position (reporting to him) to join his existing team of four.
Hmm. How many times have I imagined a job opportunity back there. Moving back to the Bay Area, with its high costs, requires a job in advance. THe problem is, this scenario requires both moving into a new home of some sort (and selling the old one), and starting a new job. Eeek!
So...I expressed an interest, and he advised he would notify me when it was posted.
It WAS posted, about ten days ago, and I almost didn't go after it, but today I did, completing the laborious online process. Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment